Be There


As a new mom, I can't help but think about the way I act around Oliver and Brett.
My mind has been overwhelmed lately as I think of the importance 
of the glorious calling of being a wife and mother.
It's exciting. It's scary. It's overwhelming - all wrapped in one.

One thing that is constantly on my mind is REALLY being there when we are together. 
Not just letting Oliver play alone when we are home during the day...
or being on my phone while he does his thing...
but really being there - in the moment. 

I don't want to look back and regret that I spent too much time texting 
or being on facebook or instagram instead of being with the ones I love.

I'm not a perfect by any means,
and I certainly have my moments where I take these days for granted,
 but I'm really putting effort into loving every single moment. 
It goes by too fast...so cliche, but so true. 


Here's to living in the here & now - cherishing the present.


Be All There 5x7 Download

1 comment:

  1. Love this! It is such a struggle for all moms, wanting to soak it all in, while still having things for ourselves. Just always keep yourself in check and you'll be good! Love this print;)

    ReplyDelete