General Conference 2014 Reminder


I.CANNOT.WAIT.FOR.CONFERENCE.
Nuff said.
It seems like general conference always rolls around the corner when I need it the most! 


I decided to create a simple handout that could be used for young women, RS,
visting teaching, or primary to encourage them to prayerfully watch General Conference!

Last conference I did a "nautical" idea (found here), and this time I decided to do an Oreo theme
(maybe you can guess what sweet treat has been on my mind as of late? ha)
I figured the following tags could be paired up together, or you could use one or the other!

The awesome quote comes from Elder Hales talk,
which I would totally recommend reading before next Saturday! 
I felt so uplifted and inspired as I read about how I can make the most of my general conference experience!


As usual feel free to use and share my handouts! 
You can download a PDF file for both the front and back of the handout below by clicking on the links. 



WONDER"FILLED" GENERAL CONFERENCE TAGS

GET "STUFFED" GENERAL CONFERENCE TAGS

13 comments:

  1. You are so creative! I always love your handouts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally inspired by this post today https://www.lds.org/prophets-and-apostles/unto-all-the-world/general-conference-has-something-for-you-b?cid=HPTU032514617&lang=eng and starting my "fast" tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another great handout! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just found your website today. In love! Thank you for all you do! And for SHARING it! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am in love with your blog and in serious awe of your amazing talent! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am in love with your blog and in serious awe of your talents! Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love this handout - should I be uploading it as an 8x10?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much!!! I'm off to buy Oreos for Activity Day girls tomorrow in preparation for our General Conference Jeopardy! Thanks for your creativity and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. GC Jeopardy?! Do you have a link? That sounds fun!

      Delete
  9. Just printed some! Thanks for being so generous and sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thank you for all the printables that you create and share. I serve with the Young Women and use your blog as a resource all the time. I just thought I would share with you how I used your General Conference reminder.

    http://pennysfoodblog.com/2014/04/03/whoopie-pies/

    ReplyDelete